The Snake Adventures

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Double Trouble Part 2

Part 2 is the continuation of my Phuket trip together with JJ, if you haven't read part 1 Click here to read it


Part 2 begins right off the plane... 

I could somehow feel J1 (Jessica) kind of started to feel more than just comfortable with me as she walked right beside me with J2 (Joye) on the other side. As our usual walking pattern between the 3 of us would have Joye right beside me while Jessica stood beside Joye most of the time.

It's time to judge as I tend to remember weird pattern or habits of people oddly...๐Ÿ˜’

Though it was close to noon 3 of us felt so drained and sleepy somehow. 

J1: I feel so tired ehhh...

J2: Me too... I just wanna snooze more

Me: Sorry sleeping with me is so tiring *smirky smile*

*Piak* *Piak*
Somehow JJ had telekinetic powers and slapped my shoulders together.

We all got our luggage and got into our villa transport waiting for us at the arrival hall.

We got our stuff into the minivan and as I waited for the girls to board on first, J1 suddenly pulled me in...

J1: You like sleeping with us right? narh stay still!
As she grabbed on to my right arm and leaned on to sleep.

I looked at J2 and we somehow clearly knew who the rebound guy was for J1 while she uttered, I don't mind.

Felt like that was the green light to J1. But I guess I somehow can't complain that the thoughts of me tapping J1 didn't occur to me in the past. Plus this time I could literally feel J1's breast was just resting on my arm and it felt as though my arms were resting on a soft pillow... With my arms resting on the soft silhouette top.

Through the bumpy ride as each bump sunk my elbow deeper to her bosom, a million and 1 fantasies ran vividly on what I would do to her in bed and vice-versa.

The ride abruptly came to a halt as we reached our destination.

Things were pretty mundane as we unpacked our stuff and became their grocery boy as we were famished, yet feeling lazy.

I knew how much both JJs loved a spicy yet cheesy broth, so decided to grab some noodles and cook them a meal. Though I can't say I didn't fathom, cooking them a meal would bring me closer to undressing  J1 during the trip...

Soon I got back to the villa and started prepping the meal. But right when I got back could see the 2 queens soaking themselves in the hot tub without me ๐Ÿ˜žcan somehow see I must have been a servant to them in my past life.

After awhile J1 got out of the tub to see what I was cooking up for them, as she rested her elbows over the kitchen counter her breasts were nicely resting on the counter and I couldn't help but stare and stare.

Out of a sudden...

J1: Do you think they look smaller?

Me: *Dazed and confused* What smaller?

J1: My breasts la..

Me: I can't tell with them covered, take them out?

J1: hur hur.. think I stupid? si tiko..

At this point, I tried but failed I guess...

J1 came over beside me
J1: Since you were a good seat buddy, *nip slip*

My eyes were really popping out looking at her pink succulent nipples and I could only imagine what she has going down there...

Me: Wa why the so perky? steam isit?

J1's face fully flushed red *hmph*

Me: Haiz, now you distract me and my choco bar is feeling sad..

J1: Choco bar?

Me: *pointing below"

J1: *Gulp*

At this point, I can see J1's expression both intrigued and shocked...

Me: Why so stunned?

J1: Errr...

Me: Just go say Hi to it then *Smirky Smile*

J1: huh??

I pulled J1 a little closer and pushed her shoulders down to a kneeling position...

I thought that was about it as I just wanted to tease her to the BJ position. Suddenly felt J1's hand hovering and squeezing to feel the hardness. I can tell she is pretty eager to have a taste of it and  I whispered "Go ahead, don't have to feel shy"

J1 slowly pulled down the pants and started kissing TheSnake with her soft pink lips, slowly devouring it fully...



*Picture above is for illustration purpose on based on another event, TheSnake is mine, the lady isn't J1*


With all my attention being placed on the BJ, I didn't notice J2 walking over and asked where is J1...

J1 was a little shocked, but I held her down as I was about to cum.

Me: Hmm think she went to the toilet.... go check?

J2: isit? ok ok...

As J2 entered the bedroom, I finally released and felt J1's mouth being gushed with my cum dripping out of her mouth...

With a load of cum in her mouth, J1 suddenly got up heading towards the sink and J2 suddenly popped out...

J2: nabeh you here?!

J1: *Gulp* she swallows them whole.

Me: Grinning all over at the sight of her swallowing my cum...

J1: was looking for something just now...

J2: okay come back and pei me le...

J1: Ok ok..

As J2 went back to the hot tub...

J1: Don't so happy hor, not on purpose swallow.

*Grabs the kitchen knife* and whispers "If she finds out, I got a knife for your choco bar"

Me: ๐Ÿ˜ฏ felt TheSnake rushing back to his burrows ...


To be continued...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project: Chrissy, Part I

Backstory: Chrissy is a lust approved hot pie that many would love to unfold in their wildest fantasy being a slutty schoolgirl or a tied-up...